Rarely, finger exercises are included in general training programs. Meanwhile, strengthening this zone is advisable not only for people who are actively involved in sports, but also for those who want to remove fat in this area.
Finger muscles located only on the side of the palms and is represented by muscle groups of the thumb and small.
The first group forms the elevation of the thumb on the hand, and the second forms a tubercle on the inner side of the palm. Training these areas can not only strengthen muscles and develop phalanges, but also relieve fatigue and pain in the hands.
Regular training of the hands and fingers will give them an elegant shape and flexibility in a couple of weeks.
8-finger training program
Exercises for weight loss of the fingers should be carried out in compliance with several rules:
- Before performing the main exercises, a thorough warm-up should be carried out, and before each repetition of the exercise, also pull and knead the problem area,
- There must be a break between approaches no more than one minute,
- Training begins with a lighter exercise, and smoothly proceeds to the most difficult, which will gradually load the muscles,
- You should carefully monitor the sensations that arise during the execution, and avoid feelings of discomfort and pain.
The movements should be carried out in a warm-up rhythm, without much effort, and in each subsequent repetition, the voltage increases to the maximum. You must try to perform exercises with a maximum range of motion. To achieve a quick effect, you need to train every day.
A warm-up or exercise for the fingers can include a huge number of movements suitable for a given muscle group and ligaments:
- Quickly squeeze and straighten your fingers several times, connecting them into a fist.
- Grip your fist and straighten your fingers in turn, starting with the big one and ending with the little finger. When the full opening of the palm occurs, repeat the same movements in reverse order, connecting them into a fist.
- With an effort to spread your fingers extremely wide, fixing the last position for 3-5 seconds.
- Rest your palms against each other and begin to push with maximum tension.
- Alternately push the opposite hand with the phalanges of one hand.
Now that the muscles of the limbs are well warmed up, you can proceed directly to the exercise.
1. Falls on the wall
- To get into the starting position parallel to the wall, departing from it 1-1.5 meters, while the legs are shoulder-width apart,
- The fall on the wall begins with the pelvis, the body is maintained in a vertical position. The fall should take place on the phalanges of the fingers,
- Pushing them against the wall, return to the starting position.
Perform 10-15 times in 3-4 approaches.
2. Common Vis
- Hang on a beam or on an oblique ledge,
- Hang for 15 seconds, then land on the floor and rest for the same amount of time.
During the exercise, it is advisable to put under the fingers fabric flap. Make the maximum allowable number of approaches.
3. Vis open grip
- Hang on a wide bar, with a diameter of 5 to 8 cm, using an open grip,
- Hold in position for 1 minute, then rest as much and repeat the exercise.
3-6 repetitions should be performed. To increase the load, shift can be carried out first on one hand, then on the other.
4. Reverse flexion of the wrist
- Take the starting position: the forearm is on a flat plane (table), the hand clamps a small bar or dumbbell weighing from 2 to 6 kg by the direct grip method and hangs freely above the table border,
- Start moving your wrist, but do not lower it down. It is only necessary to act upwards and until reaching a horizontal position.
It is recommended to train no more than 1-2 times a week, while the exercise is carried out in 2-3 sets to the state of complete fatigue.
5. Rotation of the wrists with weights
- Put in your hand an object weighing from 2 to 4 kg, holding it in the middle of the thumb and palm,
- Place your hand on a horizontal plane, such as a table, and turn your palm up,
- Start turning the wrist, focusing on the grip.
Perform the exercise 20-40 times in 1-3 approaches. It is appropriate to use a heavy book, a wooden board, dumbbells, a water bottle, and other household items as a weighting agent.
6. Bending the hand with a barbell
Exercise is difficult and can be done both in the gym and at home. For training you will need boom and horizontal surface. First, you need to thoroughly stretch your fingers: for 2-3 minutes make movements of squeezing and unclenching, then perform 3-4 repetitions of the hang on the bar for half a minute, and only after these manipulations the forearms will be prepared for a heavy load.
- Take the starting position: the forearms are on the table, the bar is taken with a reverse grip, and the hands freely curl down,
- Raise and lower the bar, holding in the upper and lower positions, while opening the palms at the lower level significantly improves the result of the training.
It is recommended to do 3-6 intense repetitions of 10-15 times. Between sets, take a break of 5 minutes. Weight must be selected based on their own physical abilities. If possible more than 6 repetitionsthen the weight needs to be increased. If the forces end after 3 sets, then it is appropriate to slightly reduce the weight of the rod.
Attention! Before performing an exercise involving the presence of weight, it is imperative to wrap the wrists with special clamps or an elastic bandage. Throughout the movement, the wrists should remain stationary. It is recommended to carry out such a training no more than twice a week.
Great exercise without additional weight. However, it must be carried out with special care in order to avoid damage to the joints.
- Take emphasis on straight arms, the body is straightened from head to toe, hands are spread at shoulder level, and spread fingers are on the supporting surface,
- Sinking down, bending your elbows, the body remains straight,
- Push the body up to its original position.
Repeat the exercise 10-12 times in 2-3 sets.
Beginners need to start by simply standing on their fingers so as not to get injured. When the muscles adapt to the load, you can start push-ups, first strictly on five fingers, and eventually remove one at a time to improve efficiency. How to pump this muscle group at home? Perform this particular movement regularly.
Caution! If your fingers bend very much or you feel severe discomfort, then you need to ease the exercise by resting your knees on the floor. Also, this movement should not be performed by children.
8. Blows on loose surfaces
Exercise is widely used in various martial arts systems, and when it is performed, it is necessary to concentrate on thoughts about passing a hand through the surface.
- Open fingers and strike soft elevations such as sand or grains.
- Perform exercise until complete muscle fatigue.
With an increase in muscle training, you need to move to hard surfaces - plywood, wood and tin sheets, cardboard.
Other methods to strengthen the problem part of the body
Often the fingers on the hands look full as a result of sagging and saggy skin. Professional moisturizing and nourishing creams will help in solving this problem. Alternatively, you can prepare a paraffin bath, which smoothes the skin and removes excess fluid.
Sometimes fingers seem thicker due to lack of proper movement and activity. This can be corrected using classes on musical instruments. To give your fingers elegance and subtlety, the piano and flute are perfect.
Self massage also has a positive effect on losing weight and strengthening the problem area. A regular massage to another person will also be a good way, which will give your fingers an unprecedented strength.
For the body to function well, drink 6-8 glasses of water daily. In the body, not only metabolic processes will accelerate, but salts will also be deposited less, which are one of the causes of swollen fingers.
It is important to visit a doctor, because in some cases people take puffiness for thick fingers. In this case, it is necessary to check the organs responsible for the accumulation of excess water in the body - the kidneys and heart.
Losing weight in any part of the body requires a review of the diet and restrictions on eating habits. The abundance of fried, fatty and sugary dishes can cause excess volumes.
Also necessary minimize salt intake, and in the preparation of dishes often use vegetables.
Exercise will solve the problem of not only the elegance of the fingers, but also their health. Regular exercises can prevent the development of arthrosis or arthritis, improve motor skills and motor coordination, which is another significant advantage of such training.
Exercises and ways to make your fingers stronger
- Fist clenching
- Stressball Compression
- Finger raising
- Exercise ok
- Thumb fold
Have you thought about strengthening your fingers? It may sound strange, but generally speaking, this is a good idea. Strong fingers make many everyday things easier, so you need to know how to pump up your fingers at home. This applies to anything from simple writing to, say, cooking. In the end, it will be easier to open the covers! In addition, you can relieve stress from the hand and the whole arm. Here are 5 exercises to train your fingers.
1. Finger clenching
Clutch your fist so that your thumb is on top of the other fingers. No need to squeeze your fingers too hard. Let the grip be relaxed and comfortable. Hold for 30 seconds, then straighten your fingers. This is 1 repetition.
2. Stressball Compression
Squeeze the stressball tightly. Press as hard as you can! This type of exercise works on the muscles in the fingers. However, do not use objects that are too hard, such as tennis balls. Hold for 5 seconds. Relax the brush and it will be 1 repetition.
Reps: 5 on each hand
3. Extension of the fingers
Place your palm on a flat surface. Raise your fingers in turn, one by one, hold in the air each for 5 seconds. Carefully ensure that during the exercise the palm remains firmly pressed to the surface. After you raised each finger, you completed 1 repetition. Another variation of this exercise involves raising all fingers at once - this is how to swing fingers properly.
Reps: 5 on each hand
4. Exercise “okay”
Relax your hand. Bend your thumb and forefinger so that their tips meet. The letter “O” should be formed, like the sign “OK” is shown. Hold for 30 seconds. Return to starting position and it will be one repetition.
Reps: 5 on each hand
5. The fold of the thumb
Turn your hand so that your palm is facing you. Flatten and spread your fingers. Bend your thumb so that its tip touches the base of the little finger. It should look like you counted to 4. Return to the starting position, and this will be 1 repetition.
Reps: 20 per arm
For best results, do these exercises 3 times a week. You can do this on the bus, at work, and even when you just watch TV, you can use the expander. This is a great way to reduce muscle tension and relieve pain!