A simple raspberry jam for the winter is reminiscent of French confiture according to its consistency and taste. Berries can be easily cooked without losing the delicate aroma and color brightness.
Dessert can be served as a treat for tea, as well as a filling for donuts or a layer for airy biscuits. Jam is suitable for sweet sauces and salads, and with the addition of a sweet mass, glazed curds, fresh yogurts, cottage cheese dessert and ice cream are prepared.
Useful properties of raspberry jam
Raspberry berry has an extensive range of healthy vitamins and minerals that are passed to the finished jam. The benefits to the body are such factors:
- Helps to cope with colds, sore throats and tonsillitis.
- Lowers fever in acute respiratory infections.
- Reduces the risks of atherosclerosis.
- It dilutes blood, preventing blood clots and stabilizing the functioning of the heart muscle.
- Increases immunity and restores the vitality of the body.
How to make raspberry jam
You can cook raspberry jam according to simple recipes that have different patterns and cooking features. There are a number of universal rules that are suitable for all methods of cooking dessert.
- Only dense and ripe berries are suitable for preservation, so that the taste of jam is sweet and the consistency is thick.
- Raspberry is a fragrant berry that does not contain a large amount of stabilizing substances. To thicken the mass, you should boil the workpiece for a long time or add gelatin or powder agar-agar to the composition.
- The presence of seeds affects the taste of the product. For tenderness and uniformity, mashed potatoes can be grated through a sieve.
- Dry the washed berries on a towel so that excess moisture does not make jam watery too.
- So that the raspberry mass is not sugared, you can put a little mashed red currant rich in vitamins and pectin.
Raspberry jam for five minutes for the winter
The classic way of cooking gives a fragrant sweet dessert that does not spread with a slice of bread or a cracker. The grainy, dense texture is suitable for filling donuts or pancakes.
The components of the classic recipe:
- 1 kg coarse raspberries
- 1 kg of sugar.
Phased preservation of goodies:
- Washed and dried raspberries should be sent to a sugar pan.
- Cover the blank with a lid and leave for 6 hours so that the berries release juice, and the jam does not subsequently stick to the bottom.
- Put the mass on a low fire and cook until rising from the bottom of the bubbles, gently turning the mixture from the bottom with a wooden spatula.
- Cook for 10 minutes from the moment of boiling, removing the sweet foam from the surface.
- Moderate the fire to a minimum and hold the pan on the stove for more than an hour until thick. The lid can be opened slightly so that the liquid evaporates faster.
- Without turning off the fire, pour the thick mixture into sterilized cans and seal with a tin lid.
- In the process of boiling, the jam will become much thicker and decrease in volume.
- After cooling, remove the workpiece into the cellar or hide in a closet.
Raspberry Jelly with Gelatin
Appetizing delicacy when adding gelatin will become thicker and more uniform, while boiling time will be much less.
Cooking grocery set:
- 1 kg of red ripe berries,
- glass of water,
- 3 kg of sugar
- ½ tsp gelatin powder
- citric acid - at the end of the knife,
- 2 tbsp. l cooled boiling water.
The process of preparing a delicious treat for the winter in stages:
- In a glass, mix gelatin with lemon acid, pour 2 tbsp of powder. l cooled boiling water and mix.
- Pour the peeled raspberries into a container, cover with sugar and pour with drinking water.
- Boil the mixture over low heat until small bubbles appear for 15 minutes.
- Add the diluted gelatin mixture to the raspberry mass and stir actively for a minute.
- Boil again, pour sweet jam into sterilized jars and cork for the winter.
After cooling, the mixture will become thicker and richer. Raspberry dessert goes well with ice cream or chocolate mousse.
Thick raspberry jam with starch
With starch, the jam will be much thicker and more uniform with minimal cooking. You can use corn or potato starch.
For conservation requires:
- 2 kg washed berries
- 5 kg of sugar
- 2 tbsp. l potato starch.
- Kill the berries with a blender or scroll through a fine sieve of a meat grinder.
- Put on minimum heat and boil for 20 minutes, stirring after boiling.
- Dilute the starch into ½ cup of drinking water and pour a thin stream into the jam at the end of cooking.
- Roll the treats in sterile jars with tin lids and put them in the basement for the winter.
A simple recipe for raspberry jam on agar
The recipe for a delicious raspberry jam is quite simple and does not require special culinary skills.
Cooking grocery set:
- 3 kg raspberry berries,
- 250 ml of filtered water
- 1 tsp citric acid powder
- 1 tbsp. l agar powder agar
- 500 g of sugar or fructose.
Cooking process for the winter:
- Combine sugar with pure dried raspberries in a bowl.
- Put the workpiece on the stove, turning on a slow fire.
- Pour in water and simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- Dilute agar-agar in a warm liquid, boil for a minute.
- In the cooled berries, introduce a lemon and agar-agar, mix and put on the stove again.
- Boil for 3 minutes. Arrange a thick mass in sterilized jars and seal with metal lids.
Fragrant billet can be served in a beautiful bowl with tea and bagels.
Winter raspberry jam with pectin
Boil mashed potatoes to a rich thick consistency is difficult, this will help pectin stabilizing berry desserts.
- 1 kg of raspberries,
- 500 g sugar
- 1 tsp pure pectin in powder.
A phased method of preserving a winter dessert:
- Sprinkle raspberries with sugar in layers, without mixing, so as not to damage the texture of the berries.
- Put a bowl of berries all night in a cool place.
- Wipe the berries through a sieve, drain the juice with pulp and boil for 5 minutes.
- Boil the syrup again, cook for 15 minutes and sprinkle the billet with pectin.
- Exactly 3 minutes later, remove the pan and quickly pour the product into sterile jars.
- Hermetically sealed and carried a roll in the cellar.
Raspberry jam filtered from seeds will thicken after cooling, its consistency will be smooth and jelly-like.
Raspberry jam in the multicooker
Boiling jam in a slow cooker will facilitate the process of preserving berry desserts. The temperature distribution over the entire surface of the bowl to allow the mass not to burn, but to cook evenly throughout the entire volume.
A set of products for cooking for the winter:
- 1 kg of sugar
- 1 kg of washed berries
- a pinch of citric acid.
You can properly cook raspberry jam according to the scheme:
- Pour the components into the bowl, set the “Extinguishing” function and cook for 1 hour under the lid with stirring.
- Immediately distribute the hot dessert over the calcined jars and, after cooling, take them to the cellar for storage.
The delicate elastic texture ensures the application of dessert as topping to tartlets or sandwiches.
Delicious raspberry jam with lemon zest
An interesting spicy raspberry and lemon zest jam will appeal to lovers of refreshing desserts with light citrus notes.
- 2 kg of raspberries and sugar,
- lemon fruit.
Cooking scheme step by step:
- Combine the berries with granulated sugar.
- Put the berries mixed with sugar and remove for 5-6 hours to isolate the juice.
- Drain the liquid, boil for 15 minutes and mix with sugar.
- Pour the lemon zest, grated, into a hot mass.
- At the very end of cooking, squeeze the lemon juice and arrange the jam in sterile jars.
- Cool the sunset under a warm blanket and take it out to the basement for the winter.
Raspberry jam without cooking
The absence of heat treatment preserves the set of vitamins in the finished dish in the winter as much as possible.
For cooking without boiling, you must:
Procedure for preparing preservation:
- Grind the components and rub on a sieve. Pour sugar in portions, mix everything.
- Warm the mixture on the stove, avoiding boiling.
- Distribute into sterile jars, twist and wrap for slow cooling. In winter, store in the strait.
Raspberry and currant jam
Blackcurrant will give sweet preservation rich color and special piquant acid. A double dose of vitamins C prevents colds, and with its manifestations fights against temperature.
Necessary components for cooking:
- 1 kg raspberries
- ½ kg blackcurrant berries,
- 2 kg of sugar.
Raspberry jam recipe for the winter in steps:
- Pass the washed berry through a press or scroll with a meat grinder.
- Pour ½ sugar, heat and boil at low temperature, removing foams, 15 min.
- Keep on the stove, leaving a small fire, and spread the jam on the banks.
Calorie Raspberry Jam
Home-made jam is much tastier and healthier than purchased. Nutrition value is presented by such indicators per 100 g:
- proteins - 0.7 g,
- fats - 0.4 g,
- carbohydrates - 24 g.
Calorie content of 106 kcal / 100 g depends on the amount of sugar and additional products that are introduced into the composition. When cooking, you can replace granulated sugar with natural honey.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store raspberry jam in the winter in a cool room at a temperature of +11 +16 away from sunlight. With increased humidity in the room, rust may appear on the metal lids, and the jam will lose its original flavor. If air gets under the lid, the dessert may deteriorate, and at elevated temperatures the mass will easily become sugar.
A simple raspberry jam for the winter is a healthy preservation with a delicious taste and magical aroma of the forest. You can prepare dessert for the winter with agar-agar, gelatin and pectin. It is important to wash and sort the berries, mix, so as not to burn. Vitamin jam can be put on a bun or served in a beautiful tea bowl for tea.
Pretreatment of Fresh Berries
Where should you start making pitted raspberry jam? The recipe for such a dessert requires the purchase of only freshly picked berries. If this product is kept warm or cold, then a home-made delicacy from it will turn out sour and tasteless.
How to make the most delicious and intense pitted raspberry jam? The recipe for this treat requires careful processing of the berries. After collection, they are sorted out, removing debris, small bugs and spiders. Washing such a product is not recommended. Otherwise, all the juice drains from the berries, which will make the jam tasteless and faded.
Making raspberry jam without stones
Culinary recipes mentioned dessert do not require the acquisition of a large number of components. To prepare a thick homemade jam, we need:
- freshly picked processed raspberries - 2 kg,
- large beet sugar - 2.5 kg,
- cold drinking water - about 150-180 ml (add at discretion).
Cooking berries on a stove
Where should I make pitted raspberry jam? The recipe for such a dessert requires the use of large enameled containers. Pour the whole processed berry into it, and then spread 1.5 kg of granulated sugar. Having mixed all the components, they are covered with a newspaper and left in this form for 1.5 hours. During this time, the berries will give their juice, and the sugar will partially melt.
Having received a sufficient amount of syrup, a little drinking water is poured into the dishes and put on the stove. Turning on a very slow fire, raspberries and sugar are boiled until the sweet spices are completely dissolved. This can take you about 5-8 minutes.
Boiling the berry for too long is undesirable. Otherwise, it will be very difficult for you to separate the bones.
How to filter?
What needs to be done to get a very gentle and thick raspberry jam? Cooking recipes require the use of a very fine sieve. Hot berries are portioned in it, and then they are filtered. It is advisable to carry out this process using a wooden crush. It should be noted right away that such a procedure can take a lot of your time, since raspberry pulp passes through a fine sieve with great reluctance. However, the results will certainly please you. As a result of the described actions, you should get a homogeneous and jelly-like mass of dark red color.
How long should boil raspberry jam? Raspberry jam (the recipe for jam is presented in this article) must be transferred to a small enameled saucepan and put on a small fire. Having added all the remaining sugar to the berry mass, it is thoroughly mixed and boiled for about 7-15 minutes.
The readiness of the jam can be easily determined by its consistency. If the raspberry mass becomes thick and jelly-like, then the berry dessert can be safely removed from the stove.
How to form and where to store?
After the raspberry jam is ready, it should be poured into small banks and covered with lids. If you decide to leave such a dessert for the winter, then it is better to roll it with boiled lids.
You can store a treat at room temperature or in a refrigerator. Although the latter option is still preferable. This is due to the fact that after a short stay in the cold, raspberry jam becomes very thick and tasty. Properly prepared dessert holds well even on an inverted spoon.
How and what to use?
You can use raspberry jam immediately after heat treatment. Although, as mentioned above, it is better to pre-cool it. Serve this dessert to the table should be with tea. Also, sweet sandwiches using crispy toast are often made from raspberry jam.
In addition, a delicious and thick treat can be presented to the table along with dumplings, sweet cereals, cheesecakes, pancakes, pancakes, and more. Enjoy your meal!
Raspberry jam for the winter - a seedless recipe from juice
If you are not too lazy, and a little pat, you can make a stunningly gentle pitted jam.
- Raspberries - 1 kg.
- Sugar - 1.2 kg.
- Water - ½ cup.
- You can not wash the raspberries from your garden, but sort them out and immediately put them into the cooking container. Fill with water, put on a small fire. Wait for boiling, cook for 15-20 minutes with a quiet boil.
- Cool a bit, then get rid of the seeds. The process is simple: you can wipe the berries through a sieve, or line the colander with gauze and wipe through it. Cake can be thrown away, it will not come in handy.
- Pour the resulting juice into a saucepan, pour in granulated sugar. Keep stirring, bring to a boil.
- Continue to boil the juice slowly for about an hour. Look at the situation, if the dessert thickens earlier, then take off. Check the jam for readiness by dropping a drop on a saucer. If it does not creep, then the delicacy is ready.
- Pour into pre-sterilized jars, close. After cooling, transfer to a cold room for long-term storage.
Raspberry Jam - Five Minute Recipe
- Raspberries - a kilogram.
- Sugar - 1.2 kg.
- Gelatin is a bag.
- Punch the prepared berries with a blender into a perfect puree.
- Pour in sugar, wait until crystals dissolve. Stir the mixture often to speed up the process.
- Put to cook. When warming slowly, bring to a boil. boil for 5 minutes and remove from the burner.
- Pause by waiting for the dessert to cool.
- Repeat silent warming and boiling again for five minutes. Let the mass cool and repeat cooking in the third approach.
- Add gelatin during the last cooking. But first, soak it for 15 minutes to swell. Then put on a small fire and wait for it to blossom.
- After adding the gelatin supplement, let the jam boil vigorously, turn it off and put it in jars. Leave to cool and thicken. Then close the lids and transfer to the cold.
Thick raspberry jam with ginger and cinnamon
Gourmet treat with cinnamon and ginger. We will make a thick consistency with the help of gelfix or pectin - now in stores there is a large selection of gelling substances, choose any.
- Berries - a kilogram.
- Zhelfiks - a standard bag.
- Sugar - 300 gr.
- Ginger root is a piece about the size of a finger.
- Cinnamon Sticks - 2 pcs.
- Sort raspberries, remove ponytails. Wipe the berries through a sieve or beat with a blender.
- Finely rub the ginger root (we peel off the peel, and discard the fibrous center). Add to the berries.
- In a separate bowl, put the jellyfix, pour 2 large tablespoons of sugar, stir.
- Transfer the thickener to the grated berries, add chopped cinnamon.
- Put on a strong fire. Let it boil. After adding the remaining sugar, carefully mix the mixture.
- Without reducing the power of the fire, cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the burner, remove the foam. Immediately pour into sterile jars and roll up.
Strawberry and Raspberry Jam Recipe
- Raspberries and strawberries - 1 kg each.
- Granulated sugar - 2 kg.
- Fold the raspberries in a basin.
- Strawberries, skip through a meat grinder (blender).
- Send along with sugar to raspberries.
- Do other things, stirring the contents from time to time - let the sugar dissolve in the berry juice.
- After 6-8 hours, put the mass to boil.
- After boiling, cook for 20-25 minutes.
- When the jam has cooled, lay it in containers. Close the lids. Store the workpiece in a cool place.
How to cook gooseberry and raspberry jam for the winter
- Raspberries - 1 kg.
- Gooseberry - 1 kg.
- Water - ½ cup.
- Sugar - 1 kg.
- Clean the gooseberries from their tails, rinse, dry, spread out on paper.
- Transfer to a pan, crush a little berries. Pour in water, set to boil.
- Когда крыжовник закипит, измельчите его в пюре любым способом (можно прямо толкушкой).
- Вновь закипятите, добавьте малину. Дайте тихо покипеть 10-15 минут (время отсчитывайте после закипания массы).
- Pour granulated sugar, mix well.
- Cook until the sweets are completely dissolved in the pan. Pour the finished jam hot. Roll up immediately and after cooling, clean in the cold.
Features of the preparation of raspberry jam
The delicacy can be prepared according to different recipes, each of which has its own cooking technology. There are rules that apply regardless of which recipe has been selected:
- Raspberry is a berry containing a minimal amount of gelling components. To get jam, you need to boil a lot with a lot of sugar for a long time. The addition of ingredients such as pectin or gelatin will help reduce cooking time.
- Many housewives refuse raspberries because of the seeds. Their presence affects the taste of jam. To make it tender, the berry mass is ground through a sieve and, adding water and sugar, sent to the stove.
- After washing, raspberries are dried on paper towels. If you miss this, excess moisture will make the mass too watery. As a result, jam will have to be cooked for a very long time.
Using gelling ingredients, attention is paid to the recommendations indicated by the manufacturer. The instructions on the packaging may differ from the directions in the recipe. In this case, the manufacturer's recommendations should be followed. Since the dosage has already been calculated, the jam will get a good taste and the required structure.
Raspberry jam without cooking with apple juice
A quick way to prepare dessert for the winter. Apples can be taken any, sweet and sweet and sour. Very unusual preparation, but everyone who at least once tastes its taste will appreciate it.
- Raspberries - 4 cups.
- Apple juice - a glass.
- Honey is a glass.
- Punch clean berries with a blender.
- Squeeze juice from apples.
- If the honey is candied, soften it in a water bath.
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan. Put on a quiet fire to warm very slowly. In no case do not allow boiling.
- Wait for the honey to bloom, cool quickly, put it in jars and send to the refrigerator. If honey blooms on its own, you can not heat the workpiece.
One of the most delicate berries is raspberries because of its structure. Reaching maturity, it begins to turn sour, lose juice, and eventually dries out or disappears.
After collecting ripe raspberries, you must immediately start cooking jam. But before this, the berry needs to be washed and cleaned of dirt and insects.
On the branches and berries of raspberries you can often see small bugs. They should by no means fall into the sweet mass. Soaking in salted water can solve the problem. After a few minutes, the insects will emerge, and all that remains is to rinse the raspberries under running water. After water procedures, the berries are laid out on the surface so that the glass is excess liquid.
How to make jam at home
If a person hears the word "confiture", it may seem to him that this is some kind of gourmet dish of overseas ingredients. But this is not so. It's about a treat that is made from simple ingredients. All components can be found in the kitchen.
Raspberry confiture after cooking gets an incredible aroma. It is so tender that it melts in your mouth. Sweet mass can be spread on bread and eat with tea. Winter billets are used as a filling for pies, cookies and rolls.
A simple recipe for the winter
Classic cooking technology involves the use of the following components:
- 1 kg of raspberries,
- 1 kg of sugar.
- Raspberries are washed and dried before cooking.
- Put the mass in a saucepan for cooking and fill it with sugar. The container is covered with a lid and left for 5-6 hours. During this time, the berry will let the juice, and the jam will not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Raspberries are placed on a stove and boiled until bubbles appear. As soon as the mass boils, they detect it for 10 minutes, stirring it and collecting foam from the surface.
- Then they make a slow fire and continue to cook the jam until it thickens. As a rule, this takes up to 1 hour.
- Without removing the pan from the fire, jam is poured into sterilized jars and rolled up with a key for the winter.
If you boil jam for a long time, it will turn out too thick. It also affects its quantity - jam becomes less. After cooling, the cans are taken out to the cellar. Jam can be stored at room temperature.
- 1 kg raspberries
- 250 ml of water
- 1.3 kg of sugar
- half a teaspoon of gelatin
- 2 g of citric acid
- 2 tbsp. l boiled water (cooled).
How to make jam:
- Raspberries are prepared for cooking, at the same time engaging in a gelatinous mass.
- Citric acid and gelatin are mixed in a glass. All pour cooled 2 tbsp. l water and mix.
- Raspberries are laid in a bowl, covered with sugar and poured with water.
- The pan with the mixture is put on fire and waiting for the appearance of bubbles. It is boiled for 10-15 minutes.
- Then a gelatinous mass is added to the raspberries and the jam is mixed quickly for a minute.
After that, they do not wait until the jam boils again, but pour it into banks. The brewed jam is laid out on sterilized glass containers. It can be cans with glass lids, which can be stored in the refrigerator. The rest of the jam, closed in banks, is taken out in a cold place.
To get a more gentle mass, raspberries are ground through a sieve. Doing this is very easy and simple. Raspberry jam gets a uniform consistency. But this procedure affects its amount. Raspberry jam is getting smaller.
As a result of cooking, a “live” jam with an incredible berry aroma is obtained. You can make it using any grinder with added sugar. After the sugar has completely dissolved, the raspberry mass is stored in the refrigerator. A large amount of sugar and a low temperature will not allow the berries to deteriorate.
Frozen Raspberry Jam
Cooking confit is possible not only in the summer, when there is fresh raspberry. Frozen raw materials are also suitable for jam. The cooking technology is the same. Before cooking, the berries are left for some time to soften.
For daily use, the jar is put in the refrigerator. It is always at hand and you can enjoy jam at any time. The rest of the party is taken out to the cellar or basement. You need to store jam in the cold so that the mass inside the jar does not deteriorate.
Fragrant raspberry jam in a slow cooker
- Put berries in a bowl of a gadget, add granulated sugar.
- Set the slow cooker to the "Stew" or "Cooking jam" mode, if any.
- Turn on the timer for 1 hour. Slightly open the lid several times and stir to ensure that the treat does not burn.