Can I make a temporary tattoo at home on my own? This question was asked by anyone who wants to make either a temporary tattoo for his image, or a real one, but still cannot decide on the pattern. And why, in fact, do you need a temporary tattoo?
- To diversify the image.
- Make a beautiful photo shoot.
- See how it will look on the body.
- Find the right sketch for a real tattoo.
What does it take to make a tattoo a marker on my arm?
A temporary drawing can not only diversify the style and appearance of a person, but also help determine the desire to make a tattoo. To create a beautiful tattoo on such a difficult area as the arm, you need to have patience and some materials. A marker of a certain color will not be enough here. It is worth getting:
- a stencil of a future temporary tattoo,
- safety razor
- baby powder
- hair spray,
- with a band-aid or tape,
- in fact, with a marker (or markers).
It is important to buy a marker in advance that will not harm the skin. If such an event, how to make a tattoo marker, is disposable, you can use permanent. However, if the drawing is planned to be updated later, it is better to take a washable, but harmless to the skin.
How to draw a tattoo with a marker on a hand?
Now that everything is ready, you can begin to create the perfect drawing for your hand. You must choose a place that can be reached with the help of a second hand. It needs to be shaved if there are sufficiently long and thick hairs, and a drawing stencil should be carefully attached to it. If there is no way to hold it, it is worthwhile to securely glue it with tape to your hand, pressing the edges and preventing it from hanging around the skin.
After that, you can start drawing.
You need to apply a tattoo quickly - it is advisable to stain the skin in one direction, without leaving spaces
Then the finished drawing should be completely covered with baby powder and gently rub it into the ink. The rest of the powder should be removed from the skin.
The last step is to varnish the tattoo. From a distance of about 40 centimeters, it is necessary to splatter the drawing, leaving no single empty space. After the varnish has dried, excess residue can be removed with a cotton swab.
Thanks to a similar technique for creating temporary tattoos, the pattern on the arm can last for a month. During this time, it is quite possible to make sure whether to make a real tattoo or whether the decision would be hasty and unsuccessful.
Are temporary tattoos safe?
Of course, they are safer than permanent tattoos, but they can not be called completely safe. For temporary tattoos, it is not advisable to use a paint with a chemical composition, otherwise, after applying it, an allergy may appear. Which can have serious consequences. For this tattoo, it is recommended to use natural henna. But here you must definitely make sure that there is no allergy to it. On the inner side of the elbow, apply a little henna and watch for redness, itching and peeling. After an allergy test, in its absence, you can make a tattoo.
How long does a temporary tattoo last?
How long a temporary tattoo made at home will last, it all depends on how it is applied to the skin.
- The most persistent way temporary tattoo this tempu (tempo). Hold such tattoos from year to 5 years.
- Done using an airbrush temporary tattoo at home will hold on from 2 to 5 days.
- Mehendi tattoo may remain on the skin up to one month.
- Transferable tattoo will adorn your body until 5 days.
- Biotatu holds on to everything a couple of days.
What is needed for a temporary tattoo
The exact list of materials depends on the type of tattoo.
- Mix for mehendi.
- Bag for applying mehendi.
- Paint for airbrush.
- Cotton pads.
- Cotton buds.
- Temporary translated tattoos.
Tips for applying temporary tattoos at home
- Determine in advance where the tattoo will be made.
- If the tattoo is done manually, you need to practice on a piece of paper in order to apply the tattoo on the body without errors.
- With a henna tattoo, try to avoid direct sunlight on this area of the skin at least one day in advance.
- Remove hair from the selected area.
- Be sure to treat the area of skin under the tattoo with alcohol.
- Use gloves when handling henna and other coloring materials.
- When using an airbrush, wear a mask.
Eyeliner Temporary Tattoo
In fact, this is just a neat drawing on the face or body with the help of a sharpened pencil, which is fixed with varnish.
The advantages of a tattoo made with an eyeliner are that you can always correct it if something didn’t work out or if the curved lines come out.
For a good result, you should adhere to just a few rules:
- First you need to practice on a piece of paper by drawing the desired picture.
- You need to take an eyeliner with a sharpener, you can take black, but not necessarily. When using colored pencils, you can make just an unforgettable drawing.
- On the wrist, you need to make a couple of test strokes to understand how hard you put pressure on the pencil.
- You need to prepare the skin for a tattoo, wipe it with alcohol and let it dry.
- With a pencil, draw a sketch prepared in advance.
- If something doesn’t work, you can wash it off with water and try painting again.
- The finished tattoo needs to be sprayed with a small amount of hairspray. He will let the tattoo last longer and not be smeared at its first contact with anything.
This type of tattoo is suitable for a theme party, the sketch can be selected for the theme of the event and the necessary image.
Tattoo with a pencil is more suitable for people who can beautifully and accurately draw.
For the most simple and costly temporary tattoo application, you can use a simple marker, hair spray and talcum powder. All these ingredients can be purchased in any locality. It is recommended that you first practice in the image of the desired sketch on paper. After the picture is selected, it must be applied to the part of the body that you want to decorate. For starters, you can use a black marker, and in the future it is already possible to add additional colors.
After the marker tattoo, the photo of which is worked out, is on the skin, talcum powder is applied on top of it. Sprinkle gently, gently rubbing the substance into the drawing. Excess talcum powder, blurry lines can be corrected with a cotton swab or disk. Then, after this procedure, you can fix the result using hair spray. Use is recommended for strong or medium fixation. Then the tattoo can last about a month, and sometimes two.
Marker crown tattoo on wrist
Temporary tattoos, main varieties
There are several types of tattoos that can be called temporary:
- Tattoo marker, the meaning of which depends on the drawing. This option is described above. It does not last long enough, but leaves no residue on the skin,
- Henna Tattoo It can also be called mehendi. Holds up to two weeks. It is applied with a harmless substance, but often requires the presence of a professional, since henna in itself is rather capricious material,
- Decals. Few people take it seriously. These include chewing gum liners, which are suggested to be pressed to the skin and rubbed. Holds bad, easy to remove,
- Aerotatu. This method involves the application of paint by spraying. Almost never found in Russia.
Tattoo marker on the leg
Important! Few salons specializing in tattooing can offer this service. Temporary tattoos are most often done at home. And henna drawings can be made in salons that focus on Indian culture. There is a danger that permanent makeup equipment is simply used for tattooing. As a result, the picture simply merges into one dark spot, which is difficult to remove.
Tattoo marker on the wrist of a girl
Marker Tattoo Using Layout
Not everyone can boast that he paints beautifully. However, this is not a reason to refuse a tattoo, especially if it is easily washed off. The following materials are used for this option:
- Tracing paper
- Black marker
- Warm water
- Soft fabric
- Alcohol and cotton swab,
- Hair spray.
The drawing is applied to the tracing paper using a marker. Then, until the paint has dried, the tracing paper is pressed to the place of tattooing, painted side down. The skin must first be degreased with a cotton pad soaked in an alcohol base. After that, a cloth dipped in water, press the paper to the skin, hold for a couple of minutes. Then the tracing paper is carefully removed. The resulting pattern is varnished.
Tattoo numbers on guy leg with marker
The difference between a regular tattoo and a temporary one
Tattoo with a marker, the sketch of which is best to choose the most simple in execution, affects only the upper layer of the skin, and therefore does not last long. And how is an ordinary tattoo applied? In fact, this is the introduction of a pigment of paint under the skin. The master seems to damage the upper, stratum corneum of the epidermis with his tattoo machine. In the future, one more is formed above it. Therefore, after the healing of the tattoo, the picture looks as if under a film. It turns out that the figure is under the skin, although this is not entirely true. Drawing with a marker or other means does not damage the skin. However, there is a danger that the chemicals in the paint can cause irritation.
Tattoo on the thumb with marker
I can’t make a tattoo yet. However, I also want to become fashionable. Therefore, I often adorn my body with mehendi. I usually use hands. This image looks beautiful and unusual. I recently tried a tattoo with a marker. So a heart appeared on my wrist. While the tattoo has been holding for about three weeks. Perhaps I will repeat this experience.
Wrist Tattoo Mandala
Other tattoo options
In order to paint your body, you can use not only a black marker. Colored markers and helium pens can also be used. Tattoos made with a special UV marker also look beautiful. This option looks good in the dark at a disco. It can be used on top of the main pattern, then only part of the tattoo will glow.
Important! For the tattoo to last longer, it must be allowed to dry before doing anything. In addition, such temporary options should not be rubbed with soap or a sponge; it is not recommended to direct a stream of water on the drawing.
Highlighter mehendi pattern
Also, for ease of application, you can use ready-made templates. To do this, take paper in which the necessary pattern is cut out. The resulting version is applied to the skin, and the incisions are filled with a marker.
I made my first tattoo with a simple marker. Then I did not know that it is better to degrease the skin, and fix the picture. Therefore, my bird quickly smeared and worn away. Now I have several tattoos, but sometimes I dabble in temporary options. Sometimes it helps to see exactly how the drawing will look in one place or another. I recommend this option to beginners so as not to be disappointed in the future.
Temporary tattoo using a stencil
This method of tattooing is suitable for those who are not confident in their artistic skills. But I want to shine in front of my friends with a tattoo.
- You need to select the picture you like on the Internet.
- Print it out.
- Scissors cut the pattern.
- For the best effect, shave the selected area of the skin.
- Treat the skin with alcohol, allow to dry.
- Apply the stencil to the skin, you can hold it with your hand, or you can glue it with tape, but initially remove the sticky layer of tape. This is necessary so that it is not painful to remove the tape from the skin.
- Inks, pencils, henna or a permanent marker must fill the stencil on the skin.
- Next, remove the stencil from the skin.
A temporary tattoo at home is ready. With the help of a stencil, you can experiment with various forms and patterns of tattoos.
Temporary tattoo with special paper
There is a special paper for temporary tattoos, actually on it they make temporary tattoos, which are sold in stores. Such paper consists of a thin transparent self-adhesive film on which the drawing is applied and of a thin paper substrate.
What is needed for such a tattoo and how is it done.
- You need to purchase special paper for tattoos in specialized stores.
- Choose the picture you like, here you can no longer limit yourself to the choice. It all depends on which printer will print the tattoo in color or black and white.
- Print out. You need to remember: when the tattoo is transferred to the body, it will be mirrored in its drawing on paper.
- Use scissors to cut out the pattern.
- Treat the skin with alcohol.
- Apply the tattoo with the ink side on the skin, and apply a wet towel or cotton pad on top. Hold the towel for 30-60 seconds. Remove remaining paper from skin.
- This tattoo lasts about a week. You can wash it off with soap and a rough brush.
Tip: it happens that after applying some parts of such a tattoo too shiny. For greater realism, you can sprinkle a talcum powder tattoo.
Temporary Tattoo with a Sharpie Permanent Marker
Another one of the simple and practical ways to get a tattoo at home. A Sharpie marker is required. You can buy it at any stationery store. As well as fragrance free baby talcum powder. Charpy markers allow you to draw thin lines, are very resistant to abrasion, have a rich color.
- Be sure to treat the skin with alcohol.
- Initially, draw the desired pattern on paper, and then transfer it to the skin.
- Sprinkle the tattoo with baby talcum powder.
- Carefully circle the lines with a Sharpie marker.
- Spray the finished tattoo with a little hairspray.
A tattoo made by a Sharpie marker will hold for about a month. But you need to keep in mind that the marker is harmful to human skin.
Temporary tattoo with a pen
Such a temporary tattoo at home is suitable if you urgently need to diversify the image, but there are no other means at hand. A simple gel pen comes to the rescue. With proper experience with a pen, you can make very beautiful drawings on the body.
- It is necessary to treat the place under the tattoo with alcohol.
- Apply a pen on the skin.
- Fix the tattoo with a small amount of varnish.
Unfortunately, such a tattoo will last just before taking a shower.
Temporary tattoo using a printer
This type of tattoo can be done in both color and black and white.
- You must select the picture you like.
- Flip it in a photo editor if required.
- Print to printer.
- Cut out.
- Treat the skin with alcohol.
- And immediately attach the cut out picture.
- For 3-5 minutes, you need to moisten the paper with a wet sponge or cotton pad.
- Carefully remove the paper without any shifts.
- Fix with hairspray.
A temporary tattoo at home using a printer is ready. But it will not last long.
Temporary Airbrush Tattoo
Airbrush tattoo is a simple aqua make-up. It is made with water-based paints, with airbrushing. With an airbrush, you can apply a thin layer of paint and create beautiful shadows. It will turn out a beautiful picture with a color transition. For one such tattoo, you can use several patterns to create a more spectacular pattern.
- It is necessary to prepare a special paint, which is used in an airbrush.
- Prepare an airbrush.
- Get the desired tattoo templates or make them yourself.
- Treat the skin with alcohol and allow to dry.
- Fasten the template to the skin using tape. On sale there are templates with an already applied adhesive layer.
- Spray paint with an airbrush.
- Change pattern and spray paint.
The result is a gorgeous tattoo. But unfortunately, it will last no more than a week.
Glitter tattoo (glitter tattoo) at home
To create such a tattoo will require glitter cosmetic glitter, hypoallergenic glue and the desired tattoo template.
- It is necessary to choose a template and a zone for a tattoo.
- Treat the skin with alcohol and allow to dry.
- Attach and fix the stencil.
- Apply glue to the stencil. If the stencil is large, it is recommended to apply the adhesive in parts.
- Using a brush to distribute the sparkles on the template, it starts from the edges of the template.
- After covering the entire screen with glue and sparkles, brush off the remaining sparkles with a brush.
Glitter tattoo ready. On average, such a tattoo lasts 7-10 days. С ней можно мыться, но не рекомендуется тереть мочалкой.
Фото: так выглядят готовые блеск-тату
Хрустальная татуировка в домашних условиях
Что такое хрустальная татуировка? Татуировка, сделанная с помощью различных камней и страз. You can apply stones and rhinestones of various shapes and colors. This type of tattoo is suitable for courageous and brilliant girls. With such a tattoo, you will definitely not be left unnoticed, wherever you appear. You can also make an interesting image for a photo shoot.
This type of tattoo is painless and safe. What will be required to make such a tattoo?
You can cheat and buy a ready-made crystal tattoo, but there will be no chance for a fantasy flight and you won’t be able to beat your image as you want.
- Adhesive for body art.
- Rhinestones and stones of various shapes and colors.
Stages of creating a crystal tattoo:
- Skin treatment with alcohol.
- Mark the image of the desired tattoo on the skin. Just put small dots. You can buy ready-made templates. They have perforations for applying glue.
- Glue the rhinestones gently with tweezers at the designated points. Glue can be applied both to the skin and directly to the rhinestone itself.
So glue is applied through the template Rhinestones are glued to glue points
This tattoo can be done in conjunction with other types of tattoos. It will last only a couple of days.
Biotatu at home
A bio-tattoo is done with henna, but keep in mind that this is a special henna, not the one that dye your hair. You can buy it in specialized cosmetic stores.
To henna with a natural composition, you can add special dyes and make the tattoo color.
Stages of creating a biotatu
- Degrease the skin.
- If you have confidence in artistic abilities, you can immediately draw henna. You can also pre-draw a picture on the skin with a felt-tip pen and apply henna on top of it. If there are no artistic skills at all, it is better to use a stencil.
Video: henna tattoo using a stencil
- Ready-made henna for tattoos is sold in special metering cones. With their help, a drawing is applied. You can also apply henna with a syringe without a needle.
If there was a mistake in the picture or a little extra henna got, you can remove it with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol or a soap solution.
- After the henna has dried, it is necessary to carefully remove its excess with a dry cotton pad.
Such a tattoo can hold on the body for several months. The main thing is to avoid getting plenty of water and alcohol-containing products.
How to make a temporary henna tattoo
Henna will be able to color the skin in a reddish-brown color with different brightness.
Best of all, this tattoo looks on the rise of the leg, palm or back of the hand. Filigree ethnic patterns are drawn on these zones. Such drawn mehendi patterns look stylish and original, perfectly complement the costume image or the image for the photo shoot.
When following the instructions when stirring henna for mehendi and proper skin preparation, this type of tattoo can last from 5 days to 1 month.
Henna is a powerful coloring pigment, so you need to be careful with surfaces and clothing, and all excess that has fallen on the skin should be immediately removed with a cotton swab.
In order for the tattoo to last longer, you need to carefully prepare the skin. Treat the area of the skin intended for tattooing with alcohol. If the skin is peeling, it is better to treat it with a scrub or a hard washcloth, thereby removing dead skin cells so that the tattoo lasts longer. Also, if there is hair on a selected area of the skin, it must be removed. This is necessary so that the tattoo is erased simultaneously throughout the skin. It is also recommended to avoid direct sunlight and a solarium a couple of days before the tattoo is done and do not repeat mehendi 2 times in a row on the same skin area.
How to make a solution of henna for a tattoo.
- Henna powder.
- Lemon juice.
- A small glass cup.
- Plastic bag.
- Medical syringe without a needle.
A day before applying a tattoo, you need to make a solution of henna.
The method of preparation of the solution:
- Mix 15-20 grams of henna powder with 1/4 cup lemon juice.
- Stir, it turns out a homogeneous mass, without lumps.
- Remove the resulting mass in a bag for 12 hours in a warm place.
- In order to achieve a darker shade, add basma.
- After 12 hours add 1 tsp of sugar.
- In the event that the henna is liquid, it is necessary to add more powder and vice versa.
- Remove the bag with henna for an additional 12 hours.
- Cleanse and treat the skin with alcohol.
- For better penetration of henna, it is recommended to lubricate the skin. eucalyptus oil.
- Due to the fact that henna is quickly absorbed, it is better to initially draw a drawing with an eyebrow pencil, and apply henna on top.
- You can draw both by hand and by stencil.
- You can apply the paste with a special cone for mehendi or use a syringe without a needle.
- After application, give henna dry for at least one hour. The more henna dries on the skin, the richer and more durable the outline of the tattoo will be.
- After drying, carefully remove the remaining henna.
Do not contact with water for 3-4 hours.
Temptu at home
Temptu is the longest holding temporary tattoo. A similar tattoo is manually injected under the skin by 3-4 millimeters. In fact, temptu is done as a permanent tattoo, the difference is only in the form of a coloring substance. The disadvantages of this type of tattoo are that there are limitations in the color palette and the small size of the picture is about 4-5 centimeters.
For temptu, the same paint is used as for permanent makeup. According to its characteristics, this paint breaks up over time and the picture disappears. But, as practice shows, such a tattoo may not disappear completely, and in the end, a stain that looks like a bruise remains.
For temptu you need:
- Tool for tattoos (machine or needle).
- Temptu paint (for permanent makeup)
- Thoroughly alcohol the area allocated for the tattoo.
To draw a drawing is best entrusted to a person who has the skill in drawing. Or at least get started with the application. For training, you can use, for example, a piece of pig skin.
- After the temptu has been applied to the skin, treat the tattoo with a special ointment.
This type of tattoo is not recommended to be done on your own, but it is better to contact a professional master.
In the end, let's once again classify temporary tattoos by their life span. And also remember the pros and cons of different types of tattoos.
Temporary tattoo for 1 year
By this type of tattoo is meant a permanent drawing temptu. Such a temporary tattoo is done with less lasting paints and not deeply, however, it is the usual introduction of pigment with a needle. As the masters promise, such a tattoo should disappear in a year. But as practice shows, the tattoo does not disappear without a trace and its field remains a fuzzy picture or something like a bruise at all. Which is subsequently removed by a laser or interrupted by a real tattoo.
Temporary tattoo for a month
Mehendi is suitable for this type of tattoo. With accurate socks and rare contact with water of this type of tattoo, it will last up to 4 weeks. Over time, the tattoo will lose its brightness and ultimately completely erase. It should be noted that this type of tattoo is one of the safest and it can be done even by children.
Tattoo for a few days
Under this category of tattoos fit:
Other types of tattoos, such as those made with a gel pen or using a printer, usually live 1 day.
You need to consider if a tattoo is needed for a longer period, it is better to do it on the part of the body that is less in contact with water.
- You need to make sure that there is no allergy to the components that the tattoo will be made on.
- It is imperative to think about the consequences, from tattoos that are done by piercing the skin, possibly marks and scars may remain.
- Use only high-quality products and preparations for tattoos.
It is quite possible and not difficult to make a temporary tattoo at home, the main desire and responsible approach. Subject to all the rules and proper skin preparation, the tattoo will adorn the body for several days. Such an experiment will make it possible to add a twist to the image and understand whether a real tattoo is needed.