Dissolve any listed product in water and soak a skillet or pan. Wait until the dirt on the surface softens, and then remove it with a brush or soft sponge.
Dilute water in a large container with the addition of laundry soap and detergent, immerse dirty dishes there and set to boil for 10-15 minutes. After that, you can quickly and easily remove stains with a damp cloth.
To clean the pan from the stick on the outside and inside, you can use a solution of ammonia and soap. To do this, grate half a bar of laundry soap on a grater, add a tablespoon of ammonia to it and pour this mixture with water. The contents of the dishes should boil over medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes. After this, contamination can be easily removed with a normal rag.
In the process of scraping off fat and burning from dishes, soap helps well. At the same time, it is absolutely not important in what form to use it: liquid and laundry soap in bars can handle the soot equally well. Only the proportions of its application change. In the case of liquid soap, 100 ml of soap will be sufficient for boiling water in a pan, and in a household situation, approximately a third of the bar rubbed on a normal kitchen grater will be needed. The mixture needs to be boiled over a fire for about 30 minutes, after which the water is drained and all remaining impurities are easily removed with an ordinary sponge.
Do not lower the steamed pan under cold water: a sharp temperature difference will only aggravate the problem and lead to a quick deterioration of the pan. You can strengthen the result from the use of soap solution by adding a tablespoon of PVA glue to the boiling mixture.
From a medical preparation, you can prepare a powder that will cope with pollution. Take as many tablets as you need, mash them with a mortar in a separate bowl, add a little water and mix well.
You should get a mixture of porridge-like consistency. Put it on separate areas of dishes that need cleaning, and wait 20 minutes. Burned fat will become softer and easier to remove.
Important: this method does not pose any danger to human health, so you can apply the mixture both on the outer surface of the dishes, and on the inside.
Serum contains an acid that effectively removes stains. Pour the liquid into the pan so that it completely covers the dirt. This is best done in the evening, because you have to wait 14-15 hours. You can, of course, speed up the process by boiling the pan, but be prepared to endure an unpleasant specific sour smell in the apartment for a long time.
Regular table vinegar is perfect for fighting limescale, but it can also be used to clean grease pans from stainless steel. Take 9% vinegar, fill it with the entire volume (in order to save, dilute it a little with water). After 2-3 hours, you can already try to wash the dishes.
This is a powerful universal tool used to clean the surface of a pan that was not lucky to burn, inside and out:
- Pour soda powder into the pan, add a little water, stir well. Apply the resulting mixture to the places of contamination and wait about 2-3 hours. Do not forget to rinse the container well with boiling water at the end of the procedure.
- Fill the pan with water (3 tablespoons of soda are taken per 1 liter of liquid) and place on the gas panel. Boil for half an hour, and then remove the remaining dirt with a sponge.
Tip: these two methods will help to cope with food that constantly sticks and accidentally burns during the cooking process (for example, porridge, buckwheat, sugar).
It is enough to search a piece of old soap at home or use a conventional dishwashing detergent to cope with fresh dirt:
- Pour warm water into the pan so that it completely covers the soot. Crush some soap there or add detergent.
- Wait a couple of hours and wipe the inside of the dishes with a sponge.
If your kitchen utensils are in very poor condition, we recommend that you try the method from the Soviet era. To do this, you will need:
- half a bar of laundry soap,
- a glass of silicate glue.
In addition to this, prepare an iron grater and a large metal cauldron. Do the following:
- Immerse the dirty pan in an empty container, fill it with water, put on fire and bring to a boil.
- At this time, grate the soap on a fine grater.
- Combine water with soap shavings and silicate glue. You can add a little soda if desired for greater effectiveness.
- Boil for another 30 minutes and try to remove softened soot from the inside of the dishes.
If you have already tried all the “grandmother's” methods, but the problem persists, we advise you to use the help of the companies that manufacturers of household chemicals offer us:
- Gel "Shumanit" perfectly copes with the hated external soot that appears on stainless steel. It is applied to the surface, waiting about an hour, and then washed off with warm water.
- Mole Fluid for pipe cleaning removes old black burnt grease well. Just put the dirty dishes in a special container and leave it to soak overnight.
- Such products as “Master Cliner”, “Mr. Muscle”, “Satira” gel, “Amway” can be bought almost everywhere, they are usually used to clean ovens, toasters and microwave ovens. But they are also suitable for pots! It is only necessary to apply them to the places of pollution, rub a little stains of fat with a sponge and leave for 30 minutes.
- You can use special solutions for caring for stainless steel. Before this, the dishes should be slightly warmed up, and then use the sprayer to apply the composition. Do not forget to rinse the pan with water in order to remove the remnants of chemistry from the surface.
- Tools for glass are also used to clean stainless steel. Spray a small amount of liquid on a paper towel and wipe it with a surface.
Important: for each type of metal you need to select an individual care product. Otherwise, you risk spoiling the coating, so pay attention to the instructions for the product.
How to clean the outside of soot
And now about how to clean stainless steel from soot outside. To return the bottom, which in some way could be burned, shine and shine can be done using a steam bath:
- Take a pan of larger diameter, add to the bottom of the water and a little table vinegar.
- Put on fire and wait for the liquid to boil.
- Steam the bottom of the dirty pan for 20 minutes, and then try wiping it off with a napkin dipped in a solution of vinegar, soda and salt.
Tip: Before starting to wash the dishes, do not forget to protect your hands with gloves to avoid burns or allergies. To clean the lid and handles of dirt, an ordinary soapy solution will suffice.
What you can not wash a stainless steel pan
Not all products are suitable for stainless steel. You need to know which of them is forbidden to use, so as not to spoil the dishes.
- It is not recommended to clean pots with chlorine products.
- Do not choose hard brushes for surfaces, as they can damage the material. Give preference to silicone dish sponges, which are usually used to clean enamel.
Now you know exactly how to wash a burnt stainless steel pan. Follow our simple guidelines to keep your kitchen in order. As you can see, this is not difficult, you just need to know some secrets. Let the cleaning of your apartment is always easy, good luck!
An excellent cleaner is ordinary baking soda. To clean up impurities, for example, burnt buckwheat or rice, you need to dissolve soda in water (half a kilogram of powder per 5 liters of water) and pour the mixture into dirty dishes. After that, the vessel is placed on a small fire and boiled for about 2 hours. To clean the outside of the pan, which also has the ability to constantly burn, it must be boiled in the same way in a large metal basin or bucket. In this case, the amount of water and soda during cooking is approximately doubled.
You can also use coffee grounds to clean stainless dishes. It acts on the material in much the same way as activated carbon. The tool is quite budgetary, because for one cleaning of the pan it’s enough to collect several days left after drinking coffee in a separate container.
It is necessary to apply a small amount of coffee grounds on a sponge and rub the walls of the pan. After that, rinse the dish with warm water. This will help to return the metal not only purity, but also shine.
If a large number of stains and dark spots appear on the dishes, it will be easy to get rid of them with ammonia. In order to increase the effectiveness of this method, you need to dilute the toothpaste (without bleaching components) with a small amount of ammonia to the state of liquid slurry.
Wet a small microfiber cloth or other soft cloth and rub the surface of the pan with the mixture. After 15 minutes, rinse the vessel under the pressure of cold water.
Folk recipe using apple peel
The way how to clean a burnt stainless steel pan inside with a peel is one of the oldest. It is necessary to peel 1 kg of green apples from the peel and pour the skin with boiling water. The peel should boil over low heat for 15 minutes. During this time, the soot inside the pan will get wet and easily removed with an ordinary washcloth.
Stainless Steel Pot Care Rules
Over time, stainless steel dishes lose their original appearance and, without proper care, begin to wear out. To make the dishes last longer in the household, you need to clean them after each use. Then the fat on the outer walls will not have time to accumulate.
A good housewife must follow the rules for caring for stainless steel pots:
- After use, it is necessary to wash the pan in a sufficient amount of running water with the addition of a mild detergent. Proper washing will prevent the appearance of ugly dark spots and stains on the walls and bottom of the dishes. It is recommended to wash stainless steel when the dishes managed to cool completely after use on the stove. A sharp temperature drop leads to rapid wear of the material,
- It is forbidden to clean stainless steel with abrasive products, metal scrapers and hard sponges. This will scratch the surface of the pan, and it will be more difficult to wash the dirt the next time you wash the dishes.
- It is not advisable to wash pots in dishwashers: the material will be damaged more quickly and food will constantly stick. If there is information on the package of the pan that it is allowed to wash in a dishwasher, it is better to pre-soak the pan in warm water to dissolve strongly burnt, dried pieces of food,
- When the pan is washed thoroughly, it is necessary to wipe the walls dry to prevent stains and stains, which in the future will be very difficult to remove. It is recommended to wipe the surface of the vessel with soaking smooth movements, which make the pan shiny and smooth,
- If the pan gradually begins to lose its former luster, ordinary potatoes will come to the rescue. It is necessary to peel the vegetable, cut it in half and carefully grate the pot over the surface with half the potatoes,
- The main rule for caring for stainless steel utensils is regularity.
If you clean the pots using the described methods, the dishes will be shiny and clean for many years. The use of cleaning products prepared at home is the key to savings and excellent reinsurance against possible allergic reactions due to the use of aggressive cleaning products.