We often talk about premium cuts of meat, but at home we still prefer cutlets or other minced meat dishes, especially beef. Even for the burger so popular nowadays, it is he who is needed. Learning to make the perfect stuffing.
There are many components that affect the taste of a hamburger, but the most important is meat.
What is the perfect ground beef?
As you know, in meat there are many muscle fibers, separated by connective tissue, plus a certain amount of fat. If you want to cook a dish of raw meat (tartar, carpaccio), there should be little fat. But if we cook a meat dish with heat treatment, it is better to have more. Muscle fibers are long and fairly strong (stable), so grinding them can reduce this resistance. To what size do you need to grind minced meat? .
Large pieces in minced meat guarantee the preservation of the original taste of meat and allow you to enjoy its texture.
Ground Ground Beef
If the "grinding" is too small, then we risk preparing a dish with a lack of meat taste. Often, ready-made minced meat sins precisely with a fine, smooth texture. This is done to mask the quality of meat or the "origin" of its parts used for minced meat. Therefore, pay attention to this when buying! High-quality ground beef can be determined visually - by the size of "grains".
Finely ground ground beef
Instead of salt - pickled cucumber
Grinding meat leads to the release of proteins, which well “hold together” pieces of minced meat together. Therefore, salt the minced meat only when the product - meatballs or cutlet - is formed. If you do this earlier, the meatball or cutlet may just fall apart during cooking. We recommend simply adding some salty ingredient to the minced meat dish. Olives, tapenade, or pickles are perfect for a hamburger. Then salt for the minced meat dish is not needed at all.
Recipe for the perfect beef cutlet
So, you have 200 g of beef fillet and you want to cook hamburger patties. You still need some pork fat, 20 g. Softened or melted butter and 2 tbsp. l olive oil plus freshly ground black pepper. Put the meat and fat in the freezer for about 30 minutes until they begin to harden. Now cut the beef into 3-4 parts and pass through the meat grinder with fat, not forgetting about our advice on the size of "grains".
Mix the resulting mass with the rest of the prepared ingredients. Optionally, add finely chopped parsley, marjoram and 1 chopped shallot and 1 to 2 cloves of garlic, pre-chopped and fried to softness. Pepper. Stuff the minced meat with your hands, saturating the mixture with air, form cutlets. Try not to use molds that are trendy now. Do not push the cutlets too much. Act without fanaticism! Many advise to remove the already formed patties before frying again in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes. You can do this, or you can fry them right after cooking.
Frying cutlets in a pan
Salt the patties and fry them in a pan greased with a small amount of oil or grill for 2-3 minutes on each side. And that’s it! Here are wonderful cutlets for a homemade burger. Although. These are just wonderful beef cutlets that you can use for a burger!
Description of preparation:
It is always useful to have a package of minced meat in the refrigerator, because minced meat is such a thing that you can cook a full lunch or dinner literally in 20-30 minutes without much effort. In this case, I show how to cook a dish called. in no way, in fact, is it called. I call it "minced meat in a pan," but the dish has no classic name, in fact. I know that similar dishes exist in Italy (Bolognese), and in Mexico (chili con carne), and in many other cuisines, but this is still not the case - some essential ingredients are needed there, which cannot be dispensed with. I suggest preparing a dish that is not limited at all by any strict recipe - you can safely add other ingredients, favorite vegetables, spices, sauces to the dish. anything. The main thing is to understand the principle of how to cook minced meat in a pan. And everything else depends only on your imagination.
So, I tell and illustrate how to cook minced meat in a pan. Good luck in cooking this simple but very tasty dish,)
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / Whip-up lunch / Lunch for 30 minutes / Quick dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Stuffing
Dish: Hot dishes
How to fry minced meat with onions and spices in a pan
Perhaps the simplest recipe for frying minced meat is roasting meat with vegetables and spices. Such a recipe can be safely called classic, although, in fact, such a dish does not have a strict set of ingredients. You are free to put anything you want into it, the main thing - in reasonable quantities and in combination with the characteristics of the meat that you cook.
- Ground beef - 600 g,
- Garlic - 2 cloves,
- Onions (preferably red) - 1 pc.,
- Ground pepper - to taste,
- Carrots - 2 pcs.,
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp.,
- Spices (any) - to taste,
- Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon,
- Salt to taste
- Celery (stem) - 1 pc.
How to fry minced meat in a pan
- We twist the meat in a meat grinder and get the minced meat in its pure form, without impurities and additives.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil, spread the resulting meat product into it.
- Distribute the meat evenly over the pan, simmer it over medium heat in its own juice until it is slightly browned.
- While the meat is being stewed, we proceed to the preparation of carrots: peel it, wash it, cut into thin half rings.
- We also chop the onion, then chop the celery.
- When all the liquid has evaporated from the pan, and the minced meat gets the brownish shade we need, add salt, pepper, favorite spices to it (thyme and rosemary are perfect).
- We squeeze the garlic under the press, pour it to the browned meat.
- Next, we put the chopped vegetables in the pan, pour everything with soy sauce, mix the products and give them some more time to cook.
- Stew the dish over medium heat (if the meat starts to burn, add a little broth or water to it) until the vegetables soften. At this simple preparation is over.
Frozen meat after defrosting will be no worse than freshly twisted meat, but it does not need to be frozen and thawed many times.
Cooking navy pasta in a pan
If you want to get real navy pasta, then try making pasta with ground beef. The preparation of such a dish is simple and does not take much time, but how tasty and unusual it will look on the dining table.
- We clean the onion from the husk, finely chop it.
- Add the minced meat (if it was frozen - thaw it in advance) and the onion in one bowl, carefully wrinkle it with your hands.
- Sprinkle meat with pepper and salt.
- We heat the pan in oil, put the minced meat with onions on the hot bottom, fry the product on medium heat (occasionally stirring) for at least 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta until tender, drain the water from the pan, and transfer the products themselves to a pan with minced meat.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Fry pasta navy for 5 minutes on a small (closer to medium) fire.
Everything - the dish is ready. If you want to give it more piquancy - season the finished treat with any sauce (you can spicy) or ketchup. It will turn out simply and at the same time quite elegantly.
How to fry minced meat in a pan: cooking options
As mentioned above, a variety of dishes can be prepared from minced meat. Classical frying of minced meat with onions or pasta is far from the only option for cooking a delicious meat dish.
There are many more ways and ideas what to cook with minced meat in a pan. We offer you only the most popular culinary options:
How and how many minutes do you need to fry the minced meat in a pan so that an ordinary product in a short period of time becomes a real culinary masterpiece? We hope that you have found a detailed and understandable answer to this question in the article, which will help you in the kitchen for many years to come.
Use these recipes, and also do not lose sight of the features of frying different types of meat - and then everything will turn out even better than you expect.